1. WHO CAN APPLY
Students can apply if they are:-
- Resident in the UK
- At a school in Greater London
- Finishing Year 13/Upper 6th (or equivalent) by July 2014 or July 2015
- Able to enter artworks that can be sold in Dec 2014
- Age 16 - 19
We welcome applicants studying Fine Art but this is not a pre-requisite.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By uploading your work to the UpStArt website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the competition and understand that:-
For full terms & conditions, click here.
- 3 winners will be chosen during the competition
- The winners will be chosen by: the Judges, the Public (by 'likes') and the Auction (the artwork sold for the highest price)
- The Judges' Winner is the main winner of the competition.
- You can ONLY enter work that can be sold in Dec 2014
- Up to 33 finalists’ artworks are sold in Dec 2014 - and therefore NOT returned.
- Profits from the auctioned artworks are split between the artists and the Anne Frank Trust.
- All decisions regarding the winners are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the appointed winners.
- There are no cash alternatives to any of the prizes.
- UpStArt has the right to reproduce all entries in any format (online or offline, such as in a book, poster, greetings card) in connection with the competition and for future promotions.
- Entries that contain profane language, graphic nudity or violence will be automatically removed and disqualified.